Luke Combs releases his latest album & flies into the
midweeks at #11 in the UK charts*!
Award-winning artist Luke Combs’ highly anticipated new album What You See Is What You Get is out now via River House Artists/Columbia Nashville.
Released to widespread critical acclaim, NPR praises, “He can take any classic country theme and give you just enough of a spin on it…that it becomes completely memorable…
This whole album is full of country bangers.”
In the UK, Luke is the best-selling male country artist of 2019 and was the first US country artist to sell out two Shepherds Bush Empire shows on his debut UK tour.
- “…there are some cracking songs here, including expertly crafted, hook-laden belters and bourbon-drenched stories of heartbreak.” i News
- “Following in the wake of the all-conquering Chris Stapleton, Combs is the latest unvarnished star rising to the top of America’s country scene.” The Sun
Tomorrow, Combs returns to the CMA Awards stage, where he is nominated for three awards:
Male Vocalist of the Year, Song of the Year (“Beautiful Crazy”) and Musical Event of the Year (“Brand New Man” with Brooks & Dunn).
Produced by Scott Moffatt, What You See Is What You Get features 17 songs including the five tracks previously released via The Prequel EP earlier this summer. The EP debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart with all five tracks charting on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs Top 25 – a feat not accomplished by any artist in 60 years since Johnny Cash in 1959. The release also propelled Combs to the largest streaming week ever for a country artist with 73 million on-demand streams. Additionally, The Prequel’s lead single, “Beer Never Broke My Heart,” recently became Combs’ sixth consecutive No. 1 – a first on the Billboard Country Airplay chart – and his fastest-rising single to date.
Adding to his monumental year, Combs’ double Platinum debut album This One’s For You recently spent its 50th non-consecutive week at No. 1 on
Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart—tying the record for the longest reign atop the chart with Shania Twain’s Come On Over in 1997.
This One’s For You is also the most-streamed country album of 2019 so far.
Additional notable achievements and recognitions:
- Recently inducted as the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry
- Awarded CMT Performance of the Year at the 2019 CMT Music Awards for his CMT Crossroads performance of “Beautiful Crazy” with Leon Bridges
- Awarded Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards
- Awarded New Male Artist of the Year at the 2019 ACM Awards
- Awarded Country Artist of the Year at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Awarded New Artist of the Year at the 52nd Annual CMA Awards
- Nominated for Best New Artist at the 61st GRAMMY Awards
- Recipient of a CMA Triple Play Award for writing three No. 1 songs in a 12-month period
First artist to simultaneously top all five Billboard country charts for multiple weeks: Top Country Albums, Hot Country Songs, Country
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET TRACK LIST
1. “Beer Never Broke My Heart”
2. “Refrigerator Door”
3. “Even Though I’m Leaving”
4. “Lovin’ On You”
5. “Moon Over Mexico”
6. “1, 2 Many” featuring Brooks & Dunn
7. “Blue Collar Boys”
8. “New Everyday”
10. “Every Little Bit Helps”
11. “Dear Today”
12. “What You See Is What You Get”
13. “Does To Me” featuring Eric Church
14. “Angels Workin’ Overtime”
15. “All Over Again”
16. “Nothing Like You”
17. “Better Together”